Monday, March 20, 2017

Fab Friday Challenge 108



I just love this color combo challenge over at Fab Friday 108. What a great combo for the first day of
Spring! I just got this new set of stamps and dies from My Favorite Things called Bold Blooms. When I saw this challenge I knew it would be a perfect fit!

The sentiment is called Wonderful Favorites from Stampin' Up! I've used this set for years. It makes family cards so much more special, as it did for my sister-in-law's birthday this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




6 comments:

  1. What a perfect card to celebrate your sister in law! I love the images and how you arranged them to frame a wreath around the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda! She did love the card.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the layering around your sentiment and your flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wonderful" is right! Love these pretty flowers in our juicy colors - the stripe emboss background really sets everything off so well, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete