Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #89



Once again I'm so grateful to have a challenge make me pull out a bunch of supplies that I don't often use, and this week is no exception. When I first saw this challenge over at Stamp, Ink, Paper my first thought was a wreath. I really want to buy some of the new spring wreaths many companies have, but for now this older image from Hero Arts will have to do.

My supply list is:

Hero Arts Flower Wreath
Stampin' Up! Cucumber Crush Ink
Tombow Marker Color 173
Tombow Marker Color 793
Tombow Marker Color 743
Sentiment from Michaels (unsure of exact brand)
Banner Die from Technique Tuesday
White Ink & Embossing Powder from Michaels
Pink Patterned Paper from Michaels
Zigzag Side Die "Edgelits Finishing Touches" from SU!

Thanks Justin, and guest designer Sue Plote, and everyone else over at Stamp, Ink Papers for a fun challenge! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Barb. The colors are so spring-y and bright, but I love most how you added the banner as your sentiment! Perfection. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete