Monday, March 20, 2017

Sunday Stamps 148 & Fab Friday 108


Having some leftover die cut and stamped pieces on my craft desk made the choice for this quite easy. It all started over at Fab Friday's Challenge 108 where you had to use the beautiful palette below. I just love the Peakaboo Peach with the Calypso Coral.



The second challenge this card is entered in is over at Sunday Stamps,
where the challenge is to use this sketch on the right.


Putting them bith together I came up with my card. The flowers are from My Favorite Things set called Bold Blossoms. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti called Easter Blessings. I simply love this set because it contains four great Easter sentiments that can be paired with any Spring stamps you already have.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I like the blossoms layered over the large flag panel with the Easter greeting taking center stage! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Just love those flower die cuts and the double banner. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card with these sweet sweet blossoms! Love it! This time I really like that big striped piece to set off all the little spots of color! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! I really love this color combo. The Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral go so well together. Thanks for the wonderful color combo challenge!

      Delete
  4. Such happy color you have chosen for your card! Just beautiful. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heidi! I really enjoyed your sketch!

      Delete