Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sunday Stamps Cottage Colors Challenge


What a fun challenge they have this week over at Sunday Stamps. Their challenge, SSC147, is to use the color palette shown. I pulled out my Stampin' Up! pads and came up with the following colors:

Crumb Cake
Pear Pizzazz
Pool Party
Island Indigo, and
Tangerine Tango

The Stampin' Up! set "Best Birds" has been on my craft desk waiting to be used, so I thought I'd be able to pull off this color combo with this set.

After stamping the images, I did a little coloring with Copics E00, E33 and B00.

The paper is Speckletone True White from paperpapers.com.

There are so many wonderful cards in this challenge, and I love seeing everyone's creativity. Be sure to visit their blog and maybe play along!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, very pretty! Love the colors that you used, your little birds turned out perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete