Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #314



What a cute challenge they have over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week. The two little tags at the top of the card make for such an interesting card. The extra challenge was to include baby animals, which I did, although they're pretty small.

I used a Hero Arts set called "Spring Hello" by Lia Griffith. Then used a variety of inks from Stampin' Up! and Memento until I found the look I wanted. The ribbon is from Michaels and the embossing folder is from Darice.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Barb - your card is so well put together! I really like the background embossing, and the cute little squirrel and cardinal are precious! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna. This one was a real challenge for me to do, but it was great to be able to use these little stamps.

      Delete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love the colors and those tags are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete